After completing my basic Diplomas in Exercise Science / Fitness & Nutrition while also conducting Group Classes and Personal Training, I continued to further my professional education by obtaining further professional multiple certifications from a number of Fitness Industry leading organizations. The list includes: ACE,ACSM, NASM,ISSA,IHP– USA; PTS – UK, to name a few.
In addition, I hold professional memberships with IDEA, NSCA– USA which also further provide me with the in-depth tools and training to help me better serve my clients and athletes to reach their goals in a truly substantive and comprehensive manner as possible.
Since 1996, I have helped my clients/athletes reach their goals,challenges in a specific time frame . My clients are diverse, and range from a variety of local professionals to international corporate executives, celebrities, diplomats, and professional models. Additionally, as these individuals have a wide range of goals and needs including (but not limited to): post-rehabilitation, those seeking weight/fat reduction, Pro-athletes seeking high performance , youth, teens, and others ranging in age from 9 years to 60+
In addition, from 2005, I worked as the Strength and Conditioning Coach for Multiple athletes in multiple countries handling Davis Cup and Fed Cup, WTA, ATP players , as well as a wide range of Olympic/Paralympic, Asian games, SEA games athletes for 2008,2012,2016,2017,2018. and many other world & asian champion ships ranging from Tennis, Combat sports, Badminton, Athletics & Cricket
I am also fortunate to be able to utilize my previous overseas professional experiences in both the United States (USA) and the United Kingdom (UK) training with worldwide renowned Fitness industry professionals that add further value to my existing client training & ongoing education
Over the years I have conducted many lectures and workshops for corporate clients, athletes, coaches covering fitness and conditioning and a published author check the link to my 1st book on http://www.Tennisbpm.com & http://www.strengthattack.com to educate fitness seekers in addition to publishing fitness articles, Tweets, Blogs, & YouTube Channel.
Below, please find a summary of my Fitness industry training and credentials, as well as my professional experience, and a sample of clients served:
Fitness Credentials & Business Experience
- Fitness Director, Co-founder OTONE – Colombo, Sri Lanka (2008-2014)
- Fitness Director, Co-founder VIPFITNESS – Colombo, Sri Lanka (2015-2016) visiting consultant to date
- Fitness Consultant, Personal Trainer /Group fitness instrcutor for Hilton/Jaic Hilton, Taj Hotel 1998-2008
- Group fitness Instructor & Personal trainer for few diplomats & mission ranging from Australian, American, Canadian, British , Netherlands
- Overseas Professional Experience: Training Program/Fitness industry in the United Kingdom (UK) and in the United States (USA), in multiple training sessions with Fitness Industry professionals (ongoing since 1998)
- Over 22 years professional experience conducting Personal Training, Group Fitness Training, Performance Training, Corporate Fitness Training, Workshops and Seminars for Personal Trainers, Coaches, and Athletes in Strength and Conditioning.
- Multiple Fitness Industry Certifications: Personal Training, Group Fitness, Strength and Conditioning, Performance Enhancement Training, Corrective Exercises, Exercise Therapy, Functional Training and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Conditioning,Performance Nutrition ,
- Self Defense KAPAP (Level 2) – www.Avinardia.com
- Rekii healing (Level 2)
- Founder and Managing Director: Live Fit Centres Pvt. Ltd. – www.Livefitonline.com
- Inventor: Fitness Equipment (patent pending)
- Tennis BPM (Body Performance Matrix) – www.TennisBPM.com & Tennis Fitness Certification
- Strength Attack (Combat sport & Martial Arts) – http://www.Strengthattack.com
(1) Book: Tennis Fitness – TennisBPM (Body Performance Matrix) – Click here to buy book on amazon
- (2) Articles, publications & blogs: Press & Articles
(3) YouTube Channel
- (5) https://www.instagram.com/ranilharshana/
INTERNATIONAL CLIENT BASE
- Multinational clients from the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Japan, Switzerland, Denmark, China, Turkey, Thailand, Holland, Singapore, Malaysia, Maldives, South Africa, Italy, and Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka, in a variety of local and international settings.
- Worked as regional Fitness consultant for IGLOBAL Fitness UK
- Mentored & trained under many international Fitness / Martial art mentors & instructors
- Conducted many training programs for ITF (International Tennis Federation) Coach education, presented at multiple Asian & World coaches conference etc.
- Participant and trained athletes for Beijing 2008 and London 2012,RIO 2016 Paralympics/Olympics games ,SEA Games 2917 Asian Games 2018 and other International sporting events. Tennis, Combat sports, Athletics,Badminton & Cricket
- Extreme athletes competing for record certification in the Guinness book of records. Check out the YT.
- Training Pro Athletes for Tennis, Base Ball, Cricket, Martial Arts, Miss World pageant, Mr. International and other modeling contracts, with Celebrity & VIP clients
- Catered to World champions, Asian champions, SEA Champions in Tennis, Athletics, Combat sports & Badminton
Train Hard, Train Smart!
Certified: BS, DFN,CPT,CGFT,CSSC,SET,SPN,PES,CES,MMASC,FTS– USA, UK, KAPAP (level 2) -ANA, Rekii (Level 2) with over 20+years of experience
Creator of TennisBPM® – Tennis Body Performance Matrix
- Creator of strengthattack (sm)
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, disability, age, etc. All are welcome.