WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS
Want to improve your nutrition, maximize your performance, concentrate on sports-specific conditioning goals, provide guidance on corrective exercise (post-rehabilitative), recover, or combine all of the above? Want to increase your strength, power, agility, speed, and balance?
LiveFitOnline can help you and your team’s athletes improve performance. Workshops are made for individuals and groups and can be held anywhere in the world (depending on what is needed).
Specializing in Tennis and Golf Fitness, Martial Art Fitness, and Combat Fitness for Recreation, Athletes, Trainers, and Coaches
Tennis players and coaches can visit and email us for in-person coaching
Tennis : http://www.TennisBPM.com.
Martial Arts/Combat Sports: http://www.strengthattack.com
Online, Golf, and Corporate: http://www.livefitonline.com
All Online coaching, consulting on the above, and wellness
Workshops will address the following fitness components for your sport:
1. Flexibility: the ability of a joint to move through its full range of motion in a single joint or series of joints, whether static or dynamic. This is important for sports or exercise movements.
2. Balance and Stability: The ability to maintain the center of gravity of a body within the base of support without sacrificing form, either while in motion or a stationary position
3. Aerobics: Aerobic exercise is a type of physical activity that aims to improve how the body uses oxygen. This is the base for any sports activity, as it will improve the heart, lungs, and circulatory functions.
4. Anaerobic Exercise: Anaerobic exercise is utilized in non-endurance sports to develop strength, speed, and power. A key factor is high performance in short-duration, high-intensity activities lasting from a few seconds to about 120 seconds.
5. Muscular strength: the ability to exert force against any resistance
6. Muscular endurance: repeating a series of muscle contractions without fatiguing muscles within a specific time frame.
7. Co-ordination: The combination of movements with direction and force to perform physical activity effectively and efficiently together amongst several limbs, muscles, and the skeletal and neural systems
8. Power: The ability to exert the maximum force of strength as quickly as possible.
9. Speed: The ability to move quickly or move limbs as fast as possible without fatigue in any sports activity
10. Quickness: the ability to improve your reaction time.
11. Agility: The ability of the body to change its position efficiently in multiple directions, integrating all fitness components.
12. Rest and Recovery: The ability to recharge your mind and body for the next training session or competition
13. Practical Performance Eating: Choosing the Right Type and Quantity of Food and Eating Times for Your Sport or Event
14. Focus: Having the mental edge over opponents and training sessions.
15. Body Composition: How to Maintain Your Optimal Body Weight and Fat Percentage
16. Preventing injuries: Avoid overusing your muscles and joints, getting chronic injuries, and making mistakes with your skills, training, and diet.
17. Periodization: How to adapt your fitness training to fit your sports and competition season
Corporate fitness and online fitness programs
With corporate training seminars and workshops, you can learn how to manage your time, reduce stress, eat well, be active, and be more productive at work. These seminars and workshops are tailored to your company’s needs and concerns.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss how we can help your team with a customized corporate fitness training seminar and online fitness solutions. More details
Workshops and seminars are conducted worldwide. Contact us with your specific requirements.