Welcome to Live-Fit-Online!
After completing my basic diplomas in Exercise Science, Fitness, and Nutrition, I continued to further my professional education by obtaining multiple professional certifications from a reputable organization. The list includes ACE, ACSM, NASM, ISSA, MMACA,NESTA, IHP—USA, PTS—UK, to name a few.
I also have a professional bachelor’s degree in psychology and memberships with IDEA and NSCA-USA, which give me tools and training to help me better serve my clients and athletes and help them reach their goals as substantively and thoroughly as possible.
Since 1996, I have helped my clients reach their goals, overcoming challenges within a specific time frame. My diverse clients range from professionals to international corporate executives, celebrities, diplomats, and professional models. Additionally, these individuals have a wide range of goals and needs, including (but not limited to): post-rehabilitation, those seeking weight/fat reduction, pro-athletes seeking high performance, youth, teens, and others ranging in age from 9 years to 60+,
In addition, beginning in 2005, I worked as a high-performance strength and conditioning coach for various athletes from various countries. I handled Davis Cup and Fed Cup players, WTA, ATP, IFMA, WBC, WMO, and BWA players, as well as a wide range of Olympic and Paralympic, Asian, and SEA Games athletes. 2008, 2012, 2016–2017, 2018–2020, and many other world and Asian champions, ranging from tennis, combat sports, badminton, athletics, and Guinness World Records athletes.
I am also fortunate to have had the opportunity to use my previous overseas professional experiences in both the U.S. and Australia and the U.K. to train with global sports fitness, strength, and conditioning industry professionals that add even more value. To my existing clients’ training and ongoing education
I have conducted lectures and workshops for corporate clients, athletes, coaches, and published authors. Check out my work at www.tennisbpmp.com for more information. In addition to publishing fitness and sports performance articles, Tweets, blogs, Instagram, and YouTube channels
Please find a summary of my training and credentials, as well as a list of some of the clients I’ve worked with, below:
Fitness Credentials and Business Experience
- Fitness Consultant, Personal Trainer, and Group Fitness Instructor for Hilton/Hilton Residence, Taj Hotel, 1998-2008
- Group fitness instructor and personal trainer for a few diplomats and missions from Australia, America, Canada, Britain, Italy, and the Netherlands.
- Training Programs and the Fitness Industry in the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (USA), in multiple training sessions with industry professionals (ongoing since 1998)
- OTONE FITNESS (Private High-End Gym) Fitness Director and Co-Founder (2008-2014)
- VIPFITNESS (Private High-End Gym) Fitness Director, Co-Founder (2014-2015) visiting consultant
- Since 2005, I’ve been a high-performance coach for professional athletes worldwide.
- Indonesia (PON Region Provisional Games) 2015-2016
- Thailand (exclusive private gym) 2016-2017
- 2017-2018 (Indonesia National High Performance for SEA & ASIAN Games)
- 2019-to-date, consulting globally via Livefitonline.com, Tennisbpm.com, Strengthattack.com
- Over 26 years of professional experience conducting personal training, group fitness training, performance training, corporate fitness training, and workshops and seminars for trainers, coaches, and athletes in strength and conditioning
- Multiple Fitness Industry Certifications: Personal Training, Group Fitness, Strength and Conditioning, Performance Enhancement Training, Corrective Exercises, Exercise Therapy, Functional Training, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Conditioning, Performance Nutrition, Massage, Myofascial Release
- Over the years, over 100 CECs have been completed in ITF, IOC, NSCA, IDEA, ACSM, ACE, ISSA, NESTA, NASM, IHP, etc.
- Reiki Healing (Level 2)
- As continuing education studies also holds Diplomas in:
- Project management
- Event management
- Customer service
- Founder and Managing Director: Live Fit Centers Pvt. Ltd., www.Livefitonline.com
- Inventor: Fitness Equipment (patent pending)
- Tennis BPM (R) (Body Performance Matrix): www.TennisBPM.com & Tennis Fitness Certification
- www.Strengthattack.com Strength Attack (R) (Combat Sports and Martial Arts)
- http://www.Evexia365.com – comprehensive wellness platform with hi-tech online coaching, resources and consulting
- (1) Book: Tennis Fitness: TennisBPM (Body Performance Matrix). Click here to buy the book on Amazon.
- 2) Wellness Evexia 365 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDZ21SNN
- (2) Articles, publications, and blogs
- Press & Articles
- (3) YouTube Channel
- International Client Base
- Multinational clients from the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, France, Japan, Switzerland, Denmark, China, Turkey, Thailand, Holland, Singapore, Malaysia, the Maldives, South Africa, Italy, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, and Sri Lanka, in a variety of local and international settings.
- Worked as a regional fitness consultant for IGLOBAL Fitness UK.
- Many international fitness and martial arts mentors and instructors have mentored and trained me.
- Conducted many training programs for ITF/ATF (International Tennis Federation) coach education, presented at multiple Asian and World coaches conferences, etc., since 2005.
- Participant and trainer for Beijing 2008 and London 2012 Olympics, Rio 2016 and Tokyo 2020 Paralympic and Olympic Games, SEA Games 2017, Asian Games 2018, and other international sporting events. Tennis, combat sports, athletics, badminton, and cricket
- Extreme athletes compete for record certification in the Guinness Book of Records. Check out the video on YouTube.
- Training pro athletes for tennis, badminton, rugby, cricket, combat sports, the Miss World pageant, Mr. International, and other modeling contracts with celebrities and VIP clients
- Caters to world champions, Asian champions, and SEA champions in tennis, athletics, combat sports, and badminton.
- Ranil Harshana B (PSY)
- DFN, CPT, CGFT, CSSC, SET, SPN, PES, CES, MMASC, FTS– USA, UK, Reiki (Level 2) with over 26+ years of experience
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creator of TENNISBPM®,